Please see other listings for more fabric options!
Child sizes are available - age 5-10, 25% smaller
Who doesn't want a handmade mask?!
100% Cotton Face Mask with Adjustable strap that comfortably goes around head and neck. The nose-wire is a soft rubber garden wire that works very well! If you have allergies to rubber or latex do not use this wire. The wire is removable and easily slips into a cozy pocket. The wire pocket is the perfect size for a pipe-cleaner as well. All of our masks are hand made by my partner and I at our home in Salt Lake City, UT. Fabric is pre-washed / pre-shrunk. Masks made to order - some designs are in short supply. Inventory will be updated regularly.
Why purchase our masks???
1. We have a nose wire! - our masks come with a soft and strong nose wire to fit the contour of your face. If your mask needs a replacement wire you can easily slip a new wire or pipe cleaner into the pocket on top. We use a soft rubber garden wire. If you have allergies to rubber or latex please do not use this nose-wire and consider a craft pipe-cleaner instead.
2. We have a filter pocket! - want some extra protection? No problem. Just slip in your own filter. Some say a coffee filter works well along with a cut-out HEPA filter. There are a lot of filter options for sale on Amazon as well.
3. Our adjustable strap is very comfortable - Some people find elastic ear loops bothersome and uncomfortable after prolonged use. We use a cotton/spandex strap that has a wooden bead to adjust to your head size. To properly don on, simply wear the mask around your neck upside down, pull the mask to your face, and bring strap around the back of your head above your ears. For those who would rather have ear loops, you can easily cut the strap in half and thread them through the loop holes, then tie off both ends to the adjusted length.
4. Cool Patterns and colors - I am buying up an eccentric assortment of colors and patterns to make new masks. I would love to hear your suggestions. Some designs are in short supply and inventory will be updated regularly!
5. Comfortable and sleek fit - This mask is made from the Olson Mask Pattern, which is a popular and well-fitting mask for adults. One size fits most.
6. Made in the U.S.A - You'll be supporting my small local side-business. My partner and I love making masks in our free time.
Instructions for Washing
Take care of your mask and it will take care of you. Before you wash your mask, remove the nose wire. Wash mask with like-colors with clothes in a machine, or in a sink with a small bit of detergent. Be careful not to stretch the strap too thin. DO NOT DRY IN DRYER. Instead, lay your mask flat on a surface to dry, or hang dry. Once dried, iron the mask on a low-medium heat (with steam if you have it). Do not iron the nose-wire.
Our masks have not been tested for their efficacy for personal protection, therefore we cannot claim these masks can be utilized in a professional medical setting. These are not medical grade masks. We do not claim any medical benefits with the use of our masks. These masks are not intended to prevent, treat, or cure any diseases. By purchasing this product, you acknowledge and accept these facts regarding the product being sold.
For bulk order please send me a message.
Due to Covid-19 concerns we are not allowing returns of products.
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
We do not collect or share any personal information. Please contact us if you have any privacy-related requests.
For best results, wash your masks regularly by hand or in a washing machine with cold water. remove nose-wire before washing and ironing. After washing, air dry then flat-iron to return mask to original crispness.
Masks are appropriately sized for most adults. Nose-wire and adjustable straps make masks adjustable to any head or face shape. Child masks are available by request.
If you prefer, the adjustable straps can be easily converted into ear loops. This is done by cutting the strap in half, threading it through each side of the mask, then simply tying the two strands at appropriate length.